I Implemented and deployed several of Virtual Network Functions during the FP7 EU T-NOVA Project.
During this project, I got my hands dirty with OpenStack, OpenDayLight and the TeNOR Orchestrator, and cloud platform EC2, GAE.
I got familiar with the current standards of ETSI NVF, IETF Service Function Chaining and other supporting technologies such as ONOS, Ryu SDN controllers.
- Nicolas Herbaut, Daniel Négru, Georgios Xilouris, Yiping Chen. Migrating to a NFV-based Home Gateway: Introducing a Surrogate vNF approach. Network of the Future (NOF), Sep 2015, Montréal, Canada. ⟨10.1109/NOF.2015.7333284⟩.
- Nicolas Herbaut, Daniel Negru. A Model for Collaborative Blockchain-Based Video Delivery Relying on Advanced Network Services Chains. IEEE Communications Magazine, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 2017, 55 (9), pp.70 - 76. ⟨10.1109/MCOM.2017.1700117⟩.
- Nicolas Herbaut, Daniel Negru, David Dietrich, Panagiotis Papadimitriou. Service Chain Modeling and Embedding for NFV-based Content Delivery. IEEE International Conference on Communications (ICC), May 2017, Paris, France. ⟨10.1109/ICC.2017.7997165⟩.
- Nicolas Herbaut, Camilo Correa, Jacques Robin, Raul Mazo. SDN Intent-based conformance checking: application to security policies. 7th IEEE International Conference on Network Softwarization (IEEE NetSoft 2021), Jun 2021, Tokyo (virtual), Japan.
- Nicolas Herbaut, Daniel Negru, David Dietrich, Panagiotis Papadimitriou. Dynamic Deployment and Optimization of Virtual Content Delivery Networks. IEEE MultiMedia, Institute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers, 2017, 24 (33), pp.1 - 1. ⟨10.1109/MMUL.2017.265091653⟩.